Helpful Dental InformationLake Forest, CA
The content below is for informational purposes, Meshia Azad DDS may not perform all procedures listed on this page, for more information please call us.
At Meshia Azad DDS, we are passionate about oral health and ensuring that our Lake Forest, CA patients have the resources they need to maintain healthy teeth for a lifetime. As a rule of thumb, this demands ongoing preventative dental care. Having children maintain healthy teeth also requires education, to help them become aware of the dental solutions and what they can do to stay healthy at home. Here, we have provided some helpful dental information on oral health. We encourage you to find the section you are interested in and read more details on our website. If you have further questions, call our dental office at (949) 625-1570.
- Dental Anxiety
- Dental anxiety impacts millions of people. If your child is afraid of visiting the dentist or has extreme anxiety when it is time to visit the dentist, let us know. There are sedation options that can help your child to relax, and medication that can keep your child comfortable during the entire procedure.
- Options for Replacing Missing Teeth
- If your child has lost permanent teeth from an accident, you are not alone. Children can lose teeth from various forms of accidents or from poor dental hygiene. Meshia Azad, can provide your child with a variety of solutions that include a dental bridge and much more. All three methods allow for your child to eat and speak clearly, while also restoring your child’s smile. However, each procedure has distinct advantages that the other may not provide. To find out which procedure would work best for your child, call 949-625-1570.
- Oral Hygiene Basics
- At Meshia Azad DDS, we are passionate about patient education. We will take the time to show your child how to brush and floss properly, when you visit our dental office. We recommend that your child brushes his or her teeth, two to three times a day using fluoride toothpaste for two minutes at a time. This will help to keep your child’s teeth clean and healthy; when also combined with daily flossing. Your child should still visit our Lake Forest office, for professional teeth cleanings twice per year.
- Preventative Dental Care
- Preventative dental care is vital to maintaining lifelong oral health. When providing patients with helpful dental information, we always recommend regular teeth cleanings, fluoride treatments and dental sealants. These three things can work together to reduce the likelihood of your child developing cavities. At Meshia Azad DDS, we can create a preventative dental care plan for your family.
Check out what others are saying about our dental services on Yelp: Helpful Dental Information Lake Forest
Back to top of Helpful Dental Information
Thinking you or your child might have a cavity in one of your teeth and wondering what some of the more common signs are when it comes to having a cavity? The oral problems you are currently experiencing may be related to something other than a cavity, making it a good idea for you to…
Why are dental checkups for kids significant? Because as soon as kids have teeth, they can get cavities. That is why consistent checkups in early childhood, in addition to good dental hygiene habits taught at home, can ensure that kids will be healthy throughout their lives.Early checkups avert tooth decay and dental pain, which might…
Most parents understand the importance of taking their child to a pediatric dentist for routine exams. However, many parents are not as sure of the recommended frequency of those visits or what to expect from each appointment. To help children understand the necessity of dental visits, it is a good idea for Mom and Dad…
Every parent wants the best for their kids, and the best should include a strong dental care plan. Simply stating the importance of oral hygiene is not enough. Parents need to have a plan in place and purposely work on creating healthy dental care habits. Intentions die a quick death when lives get hectic. It…